Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yet another update!!!

Well we are wrapping up our semester at school. The last few weeks we have had some exciting news however. Josh got offered a job as an EMT at a company called Priority One, so he has to do a couple classes online and then he has the job, he'll be working 2 12 hour shifts and one 24 hour so he only works three days a week, SWEET!!! Which equals out to about 10 or so days a month, AWESOME!!! He'll keep his job at Smart and Final to do on the days off and that is his exciting news :) Now for mine, I finally got accepted into nursing school WOOH!!! I'm attending Citrus College Nursing School in the fall and I am totally excited about it :) It's two years but I have summers and winters off so that will be nice. I am almost done with my EMT schooling and i am hoping to work at medic one. It's a transferring company so no 911 calls but it'll be easy while I go to school because they are very flexible. Coming up at the end of June my family has a vacation planned to Lake tahoe which is gonna be great to finally get away for a week with my joshy too :) Hopefully we'll get some pictures up here soon with summer coming. Love you all!

No comments: