Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lake Tahoe!!!

Our dinner cruise boat! We went on a tour of
the Lake and then we ate dinner and on the way
back to the port there was dancing and it was so
much FUN!!!!

Joshy and me at the Lake, it was so cold in the water

Yay in less than a year josh and i will be standing
under one of these for REAL :)


the beautiful lake



Josh and I in Heavenly and the line behind us
going up the mountain is the gondola ride
we took up there to see the top with the view of the lake




the sweet stump we found at the end
of our hike!!!

I guess lightning struck this tree and it's all
burnt on the inside, so we found it to be
a Kodak moment :)


the beautiful waterfall that we came across
josh convinced me to hike down there
and it was well worth it, it was so awesome


the gorgeous lake in the background
on a wonderful hiking day!!!!


We were waiting for everyone to catch up so
we found it a good time to take some pictures :)




Our family vacation this year with my family was to Lake Tahoe and it was so much fun! We did alot of awesome things! I put only a few pictures up but you can check out my facebook because i uploaded them all. We had a really great time and Josh and I are hopefully going on another vacation with his family to the river so we'll have pictures from that later on too. Josh and I are doin great, we are excited because we'll be married in less than a year WOOHOO!!! I'll be starting my Nursing School at Citrus in the fall and Josh will continue to work at Priority One. He had an accident while installing his radio and sliced both of his fingers and had to go and get six stitches unfourtunately I have no pictures, I'm terrible at the camera thing, because my camera is really ghetto and his broke in lake Tahoe, so we're working on replacing that one haha! Hope all is well for everyone else Love Ya!!!





















No comments: