Sunday, May 3, 2009

Updates on our lives!!!

It has been a long time since we have had a chance to do anything so i'm afraid there are no pictures to put up but here is our update. I just finished turning in my nursing applications for the fall and I am hoping to be accepted by one of the schools that I applied to. Josh is working on getting his ambulance drivers test complete and then he can begin to apply to places to work as an emt :) Life is very hectic for the both of us. Josh is working 58 hour weeks while being a full time student which is very hard on him. If he passes his classes then he will be graduating this semster with his degree in fire science. I am doing the emt program right now so that I will have a good job that is very flexible while i attend nursing school. Today at stake conference Josh recieved the Melkezedic (or however you spell it) Preisthood and I am so proud of him for that. He said he feels like a new person all over again! We are all so busy. Wedding plans are coming along, slowly but surely, We are planning on next June, we are hoping for June 26. Soon we will be taking our engagement pictures so I will have those to post up here. We love you all and hope all is well!

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

sorry im almost copying your wedding date. haha just means next year for our anniversary we get to go to california!! on a side note, holy cow! i have no clue how josh is doing that! shane worked 38 hour weeks and school, and that was insane enough! i cant imagine like 20 more. dzang!

Natalie said...

Haha- that's my birthday!! Well maybe I will come to Cali to celebrate! Keep working hard, it pays off in the end :o) love ya Katie!