Friday, February 6, 2009

My 20th Birthday :)

Of course we always have to have
pictures of Addie!!!
Her skirt was all bunched up
it's usually not that short haha

You would think she would let me enjoy
my birthday ice cream hahaha
just kiddin sis i love you


I kept trying to get an okay looking picutre
of eating ice cream but none of them came out
and by the time i was done taking pictures of me
eating ice cream, my ice cream was gone :(



I love Addie, she brightens up my day...
somedays haha jk everyday she does


Posin by the letters infront of
California Adventure

The future fireman's wife :)


In front of the waterfalls


At splash mountain wanting to get soaked
because it was so hot... and we got 2 drops
on our feet :(


The classic picture infront of the
castle!!! :) YAY for annoying
music all day long haha!



So for my birthday, the friday before Josh took me to Disneyland, and we got in for free which was even more awesome. It was so much fun. Then Saturday night we went out with my family to Lucilles BBQ for dinner which was a two hour wait...RIDICULOUS... but it was SO good. It was lots of fun. A birthday weekend all for ME!!! :)

1 comment:

Alyssa and Jared said...

Oh my goodness!! You are 20!!! => That is so crazy! => You look gorgeous tho!!! Happy birthday!!! It looks like you had so much fun!! You and Josh look so happy and cute together!! love ya girlie!!