Thursday, February 19, 2009

Be-lated Valentines Day at Knotts Berry Farm!

My future fireman
He told me to claw my way out haha
I don't know I just did it

He was a little too tall for the tomb thingy
His neck hurt afterwards haha


Right after we got off the Silver Bullet
we were a little dizzy!!!



At the front entrance of Knotts
Ready for a day of Fun!!!




My Grandma and Aunt Marjean were down visiting with us over Valentines Day weekend so Josh and I spent that day with my family instead of doing something. So as our Valentines Day we planned to go to Knotts Berry Farm. It was such a good day to go. It was nice and sunny and there were absolutely no lines at all. It was perfect. We got there when it opened at 10am and left the park at about 2pm. We had done everything. We ate lunch at the famous Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner and it was delicious. It was such a great day before we head back into the Spring semester.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

aw you guys are so cute!