Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Circus!!!

Marchin around
Yay for the circus :)
We saw Barnum and Bailey :)
7 motorcyclists in the cage going around eachother
It was so crazy
The elephants showin off
So cute!



To kick off our summer together we went with a few friends to the Circus at the Honda Center. It was so much fun. There were so many animals I could not believe what they did too. There were Tigers, Elephants, Show Dogs, Clowns, Street Bikers, ect. You get my point. It was so much fun but Josh and I were thinkin the whole time how much fun Addie Boo would've had so we decided that we're goin to take her in a couple years when she actually understands what the animals are and that they're not all Puppies haha! It was so much fun though. We got caught up in watching that we didn't take very many pictures, OOPS!!!

2 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

HEY- Addi it's ok that Addi thinks everything is a puppy... and SEE YOU DO LOVE HER! You were thinking about her the whole time! BTW- Josh looks super retarded in that picture! HA HA!

Gorski Family said...

Oh, the Cirus! I love the Circus! Though it has been forever since I have been. I hope you guys had fun.