Sunday, July 27, 2008

Josh's Family Birthday Party

Grandma's and Joshy
Josh and Grandpa
Joshy and his Papa
Josh and his Aunt Carla
Pretending to blow out his icecream
cake i got him from Coldstones :)
It was delicious!!!!
He threw a birthday party that his family and close friends came to. We had a yummy BBQ and dessert. After the party they all headed down to vegas for his first LEAGAL gambling. He came out a winner off of $20 and that's a good thing because I told him he wasn't allowed to come home empty handed :) I'm already starting on naggy wife personality haha!!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Katie! Your blog is cute. I hope you are making Briana run! But I have to warn you of her explosive temper during the run! haha. I am excited for you and Josh!

Bree and Addi said...

HEY CHRISTINA... I do not have an explosive temper! RUDE! LOL!

Bree and Addi said...

dude how come you don't blog anymore... ha ha... you were excited about it for like one day...